Saturday, April 6, 2013

More cards from the SSS April Card Kit

Hiya!  I enjoyed today's OWH masculine bloghop - so much inspiration out there!  I'm focusing on making cards using the April card kit from Simon Says Stamp and I've made several cards that I'll enter into some challenges before they get shipped to our heroes!
 
First up is a card for the Through the Craftroom Door challenge.  I used a freebie TV Digi stamp from Birdie Brown and colored it up with Copics:
 
I just love that happy TV!
 
Next is a card I made for the Cardz TV challenge #27.  Mary challenged us to use 3 pattern papers and here's my card:
 

The bird and birdhouse are from Create-a-Critter cartridge and the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.  I embossed the front of the card with the Swiss Dots folder.
 
I've made more cards using the kit papers as well:
 
Hero Arts Sentiment.  I made the background paper using the circle stamp included in the kit.  I discovered that the Hero Arts Soft Olive, Wet Cement and Pool inks match the card colors.
I used the circle stamp again and embossed with clear embossing powder.
 
This card uses the cardstock from the kit and the envelope.  I cut the envelope open and punched out the circles. 
 
And, believe it or not, I've still got plenty of supplies left to finish at least 5-6 more cards.  I'm going to stick with the kit and use it all up before I move on to something else.  Have a great weekend!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! :^) Great cards! Especially love that TV--great CAS design, love the colors, papers & twine! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete